Sunday, July 3, 2016

Check out the Video Version of Verbal Candy - Programmed to be MYslave....

I like to make an MP3 first because I can get that done quicker than the video version.  Also there are two types of file buyers... those who prefer MP3s and those who prefer Video.  The MP3 fans like to play them whenever and wherever they want.  Some like to close their eyes during the files.

The other type of file buyer wants to look in to My eyes, if they can get past My cleavage....

My favorite client is the one who gets BOTH files...these are My true devotees and hypnoslaves.  Buying both helps Me with My life tremendously. Some of you know I have a huge mortgage (I need refinanced) and I'm in an accelerated Bachelors of nursing program.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Here are some images from Verbal Candy Video

No comments:

Post a Comment